Ben Lomond and Ogden High Schools will be going contactless with *E-tickets!
In order to allow fans to attend our high school athletic events we must follow state and local health department guidelines. This includes limiting the number of spectators and facilitating contact tracing among those who attend games.
What this means for you:
- **E-tickets are required for entrance. Cash tickets will not be sold.
- Outdoor events limited to 50% of venue seating capacity.
- Indoor events limited to 25% of venue seating capacity.
- Face masks are required for all spectators.
How to purchase your E-tickets:
- Go to your school’s athletic website. Either blscots.org or ohsathletics.org.
- Click on the ticket tab in the white banner at the top of the page.
- Select the event that you would like tickets to, then fill out the required information.
- E-tickets will be emailed to you following the purchase transaction.
Remember: seating will be limited so get your tickets soon!
*Tickets will go on sale one week before each event.
**Refunds will not be given due to cancellations.
Employees and other pass holders who would like tickets to an event will need to request a passcode to obtain e-tickets. Additional details will be provided soon.